Saturday, March 9, 2013

 Dipping my tire in the Pacific Ocean at Dog Beach, San Diego, CA
Peninsular Range in California.
As you can see we are all in full rain gear.  It didn't rain all day but it was heavy at times and cold.  The good news is that all my rain gear kept me completely dry but it was a very hard ride with long climbs.
Today we went from Alpine, CA to Boulevard, CA.  Again the weather was very cold, 40 degrees most of the day.  The hills were long and steep.  I only rode in the afternoon as I was very tired from the first day.  I did not get many long outside rides in this winter!  I plan to make up the 25 miles that I skipped today on my rest days.
We have a wonderful group of woman and everyone is settling into our daily routine.  

We are getting closer to Florida!
Thank you to everyone for all your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment